Monday, December 6, 2010

Steam Room Cruising Etiquette

Nowhere Near Here



I always have that" damn "mania to read newspapers and frequantare social networks daily to be informed about news and curiosities ...
Yesterday I also joined Twitter and follow me if you want, try Emiliana_Me !

On the web I found a video very, very nice that I'm going to offer a vision. It's called
Nowhere Near Here and is "a beautiful short that is sweeping the network with a new form of street art: more than two hundred light passes through stencil masks have "designed" an evening stroll a little virtual dog. The movements were captured by the author of thousands of photos with long exposure. A job that required a total of 300 hours of shooting in the night. "(See Pier Luigi Pisa on Repubblica.it )

ra Pahnl , a British artist, spcializzato stencil. He works in the UK since 2003 and says of himself:

"I am greatly influenced by the comics world, road signs, but I add my personal touch and subversive. Since street art is street art, I try to far interagire il mio lavoro con l’ambiente, anche se poi, alla fine, tutto quello che voglio fare è far sorridere le persone.”

Secondo me ci riesce, guardate che sfiziosi questi stencil:

'It Started As A Joke' - The scene in it's gorgeous entirety, sorry if it stretches off the screen, haha.

Beh, l’influenza di Haring c’è ed è chiara, ma chi non è influenzato dal creatore dei “radiant boys?”, non lo siamo forse tutti, anche quando usiamo le emoticon sul web? ;)

E poi il video di cui vi parlavo inizialmente. Secondo me con Nowhere Near Here si è decisamente opened the meeting point between the street art digital art. The walk of the virtual puppy is full of "Flashlights and explosions" in the flow of light, just like the song says in the background.
The soundtrack choice is a truly remarkable piece, What Else Is There? 2006, from their second album the group norvegiese Royksopp, The Understanding. "
To increase the value of this track, featuring with Dreijer Karin Andersson, the female voice of The Knife .
ENJOY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment