Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Milena Velba December2009 Pic

Tracks 2011 (Vol IV)

the end I succumbed. For more than a month he lay helpless inside my iPod regardless of the words of my friends, cool ones, which were sponsoring me to every shoot. "No, not my style", "Imagine if I like it," more or less these were my answers. Then came the vote of Pitchfork, a long time for charity is no longer the 'Bible', but their is still one of their 9 9 and then I thought, ok ascoltiamocelo. I confess that the impact was pretty hard and I had several times autoimporre not press 'stop', but then that only the magic of music (and little else) can do little by little I began to really feel it. I say 'feel' that is not synonymous with 'listen'. I had set out to exclude from the package handling, animations and sound layering vocal color to his music so you can focus only on his soul, that soul and gospel-tinged singer-songwriter intimacy that blends bits of Marvin Gaye, Nina Simone to Antony. But I realized that doing so would have committed a gross error. James Blake is the last frontier. The android who has seen beams glitter in the dark to the gates of Tanhauser and his record is the posthumous work of Philip K. Dick. Take it or leave it. And in the end I decided to take it. It will resonate long off the shoulder of Orion.
Share and was instrumental interludes interspersed with a hard, synthetic arrangements and voice 'treated'. The West Records fired him in the trunk, so to speak, and the album never saw the light. While this was good because so Vic came to the Constellation Records in 2007 where he created the absolute masterpiece that is 'North Star Deserter', the other is a pity that the record was never released. A small example: Vic Chesnutt - vibrating Nerves (Unpublished)




addthis_config var = {"data_track_clickback": true};

0 comments:

Post a Comment