Sunday, March 6, 2011

Underactive Thyroid And Vicodin

Video: Liam, Andy and Gem joke about Xfm Radio (translation) translated the interview

In these videos posted on February 24 by Xfm Radio Liam and Gem had fun chatting with Dave Berry.'s a translation summary of the video which we publish below.

First video

About the name Beady Eye. "It sucks, right?", Liam joked. "We like it. I like that people do not like it. It's a good thing, because not everybody knows everything. It looks beautiful in the newspapers. "

The reporter asked: Who is to invent it?" I. Now I hate even more ...", the singer said. "It is not an expression I use, I used only one night during a small argument with someone. "

Andy comments:" The nice thing is that nobody knows what it's all over the world. It is untranslatable. "

Gem says:" The other day we did an interview in Germany and asked us: it means 'infamous bar near the port'? ".

Liam added:" I prefer that to a restaurant of all oily city \u200b\u200b".

What changes compared to Oasis?" I went from bass to guitar and there's Noel and the songs we are writing, is different in that aspect. "

And the solo album of Noel? "I believe that he probably has written and played for the new Radiohead album. Surely it is already written, was in the studio for years. For this reason I do not know what it means when he says that is not completed, I am very interested to listen, "said Liam.

Gem does not flaunt as much security." We'll see ...", he said. "It is rare, Noel is a composer a higher level, it was like when I listen to ... enough. But now (as Beady Eye) is all new. "
Then the reporter asked: how are cool hair Jeff Wootton? Liam And he joked:" Yes, he travels separately ...".

Gem continues: "There are a lot of different things. We start with a blank page, do not keep any old setlist. When suneremo will all be brand new songs. "Andy adds:" If now we were in the new Oasis album they play three or four songs, but now we are defining our universe. We're doing a live set as the album, so it's a totally different thing. "Gem in the group stresses that" we are dealing with all of the logo on the cover. "" Yes, there tiamo enjoying everything, "explains Andy.

Then Andy told a funny episode: "Two weeks ago for two mornings after we knocked at the door and then fled. They were kids who went to school, it happened at 8:05 in the morning. Since I do not keep me on the third day I was prepared three minutes past eight I started behind the peephole ... When I saw I did get the boy: "Aaaah!" ... little knowing that the day was Liam came with the machine in my house! When I saw through the peephole I saw this big figure with its head hidden, perhaps concealed his identity. When I saw I did not know who was more startled, me or him if ...".

Liam, you did not know that Andy would open the door ...

"I heard the little steps behind the door and I thought : I'm leaving, not the day, review tomorrow ... and before I knew it was Andy went out to race! And I have made a bit 'done on him, yes. "

Andy:" The punch was ready, was about to leave ...".

Liam: "Aprendo la finestra si vedeva una guerra dentro ...Perché sono andato a casa sua? Perché la mattina faccio la mia corsetta e ho pensato: gli vado a bussare alla porta. E mio figlio Gene mi ha incoraggiato: dai, dai".

Secondo video

Quiz alla band, che risponde ad alcune domande su personaggi tv inglesi poco noti in Italia.






0 comments:

Post a Comment