Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stairway Motion Detector

Beady Eye ready for the new disc and Liam: "I solo? Do not like the glory"

Their debut album, Different Gear, Still Speeding is came from just eight days, but the Beady Eye are already planning a second album. Liam said: "We have a lot of songs, man, just finished the tour we will write another record. We will not stop. "

said in a radio interview broadcast today on BBC Radio 2.

" Our musical journey continues, we feel that we are improving. We're not getting younger, but we want to be out there making music. Sit at home talking about it does not suit me. "

" Strange. "Liam has used this adjective to define how it would play with Beady Eye Oasis songs written by his brother Noel, whose escape from Oasis has established in 2009 end of a musical partnership almost twenty years.

Liam said: "'Wonderwall', 'Do not Look Back In Anger', 'Live Forever', I can not sing, I'm weird. I do not think the right thing to do, skip to the songs of Oasis songs Beady Eye would be very strange. "

In an interview with BBC 5 Live (audio post below) Liam said:" Why not do the solo? Why I do not know to begin playing any instrument and then even if I could not do the solo career is not for me. I'm not a guy who loves to glorify, I like to share the glory. "

About the name Beady Eye said:" Where you from? From my brain and my soul. It means nothing. I am happy that people do not like it, because not everyone knows everything, right? ".

The choice to use Bring the Light as a part of the launch:" Why was that avrebbe eccitatodi più la gente, così abbiamo pubblicato quella". E sullo stato attuale del rock, che alcuni dicono sia morto: "Il rock'n'roll non è morto assolutamente dalle nostre parti".

I Beady Eye sono in tour in tutta Europa per tutto marzo e aprile. oasisnotizie

audio by frjdoasis3 YouTube channel



0 comments:

Post a Comment